Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday, June 13, 2008

Slept really good last night awake at 4:20 AM (PST) this morning, and took a shower till 5am, got dressed out the doro at 6, went to my 7 am meeting, have a few chores to do, and to look for laundry as well as some shopping, might drop by someplace briefly to meet with someone and TCB.

Talked to the folks, donated some money for a painting for someplace, I rested, I miss Texas, Lousiana, I like it here, but well I duno, I just want to fit in, I try to hard and it makes me crazy. I also am hitting myself over the head for something I wish I had donem

Gratitude List
1.) Grateful of my upcoming Court Name / marker change
2.) Grateful of being able to be out the closet
3.) Grateful of having folks that care about me, and being able to be honest about my past
4.) Being able to be honest with my great sponsor
5.) Being able to control my thoughts, feelings and emotions
6.) Being able to express my feelings, and resentments in a powerful affirming matter
7.) Being able to Zip My Lips and listen more, and work on the Fact I am not always Miss Smarty Pants
8.) Being able to have a bed, meal, money in my pocket, and a good positional job lead
9.) Being able to have balance in my life
10.) Having a Good Job Lead today (very good pay & benefits)

Things to do today

1.) Post Office Box
2.) Movies
3.) Print Letters off Server at Print shop
4.) Rest / Nap / Recharge
5.) Do My Homework, and other work and chores

The reality is I have developed skills, and need to rebuild my life, and self-confidance.
I don’t have much to write about my day was mostly relaxing, I lost all, I feel as if confidance, and life is odd. I know some of my drama is self induced, I have things to do today, and I must stick to those issues.


Gratitude List
11.) Grateful of my upcoming Court Name / marker change
12.) Grateful of being able to be out the closet
13.) Grateful of having folks that care about me, and being able to be honest about my past
14.) Being able to be honest with my great sponsor
15.) Being able to control my thoughts, feelings and emotions
16.) Being able to express my feelings, and resentments in a powerful affirming matter
17.) Being able to Zip My Lips and listen more, and work on the Fact I am not always Miss Smarty Pants
18.) Being able to have a bed, meal, money in my pocket, and a good positional job lead
19.) Being able to have balance in my life
20.) Having a Good Job Lead today (very good pay & benefits)

Things to do today

6.) Post Office Box
7.) Movies
8.) Print Letters off Server at Print shop
9.) Rest / Nap / Recharge
10.) Do My Homework, and other work and chores

The reality is I have developed skills, and need to rebuild my life, and self-confidance.
I don’t have much to write about my day was mostly relaxing, I lost all, I feel as if confidance, and life is odd. I know some of my drama is self induced, I have things to do today, and I must stick to those issues.
--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Naked art [url=http://zwzx.dlteacher.com/digitalLibrary/bbs_topic.do?forumID=1&postID=431065] naked sex scene[/url] Non naked