Friday, June 20, 2008

Dan told me about them, I went there to deal with it. It might be from a private ambulance company, My health is in good spirits, my hormones were a bit off, and I was not consuming enough fluids.

I have a year upcoming sober, I also have been doing some job hunting, and will do more aggressively once the paper work is in order.

Sobriety Date Friday July13, 2007 (Houston) date I went from AL-Anon to AA December 2005-Jan 2006 (Houston)

I corresponded with trans-Houston about amends, I am making a living amends.

I also may move to the east bay, I corresponded with a distract manger with Walgreens, Given I had leadership abilities at wal-mart and some of the temporary work I did for the Houston Chronicle; I applied for a management trainee in Walgreens. Which pays well, is union and salaried, Walgreens has better corporate ethics than wal-mart regarding GLBT and very Transgender Inclusive corporate policies.

My student grants and loans did not go through due to some IRS issues, I am wait g (again) for my name maker change, DPS Invalidated my gender change on my license when I was arrested and beat-up in the women’s city jail in Houston, Texas.

I might do something and an AA fundraiser with a $5 dollar a head or something for coffee at a funky coffee shop, some in the mission have big back rooms to celebrate a year sober, and my name and gender change sometimes after July 13 and the 15th my court date downtown.

I also made an amends to my father and living amends, I however resent his lies, and he was wrong to lie about my mother in front of me when Mr. Bertaucie died about my mother using illegal drugs, and to deny me access to tell pat and Dan he was in town., he said my mother was a drunk, still drinks every day, he did it so he could get out of child support and as a result the state dumped me at that place at Kurits in Marrero.

I do want to meet you sometime in the east bay, I just don’t have time right now, and need to do step work with my sponsor, right now I am Not going to take my trip (flight in august to go to fire up my pickup truck)

Uh I also am looking at places, and am not on the streets all day, as you put it, I have people places and things, sometimes I couch surf, I know w--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: