Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday, June 16, 2008
I discover more about my inner child, I do not know myself very well, but Know what I want in general enough to want what others have joy, peace and inner most enlighten feelings of warm love.
I find my interests, what I thought I knew was wrong, and dramatically changing in sobriety and self-discovery and finding my true self. I did something nice recently, not because I wanted pity or to get someone on the take, because I care, and well I have resentments toward this person.
The reason I lash and have been so angry with this person which did something wrong to me, was in my on self-centered, bitch. I was afraid to take a stand, of my true self, while that does not justify my actions, in-actions and life. Two wrongs don’t make a right per say.
I moved on, or struggle to, lately I’ve been alone, a bit idle, and well not doing what right, I am back again, sort of like Travis tritt, you can’t count me out yet. I Miss the lone star state, but know at present cirmstances, it’s not for me, I must continue to grow, listen to my sponsor.
I must learn and work steps, write the god aural list every morning, but I like it, and I love it and want more of it. I also know perhaps one day, the person I hurt, that I blame for my problems, fate will allow me to make amends in person.
It’s hard to let go, growing up is hard there’s a poster at The law center that says this quote, In order to Transition you must have a strong since of self, well I found that with booze, at various Houston and Montrose and Texas drinking estbliahsments.

Today I got a few referrals, have a TG groups to attend, a few errands mailed the documents, and also composed a few other things and called Clair and she hasn’t called me back that I am personality aware of. I also did some walking and am on my way to drop the documents in a mail box asap.
--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: