Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunday, June 29, 2008


Tried, some of the other folks, had been a bit mean to me, ill post more lately.
I was assaulted this morning at the residence; I was unable to take a shower without having g a trans-phobia kick in. I do not want the drama, I worked the pride parade today, had fun. Came home.

Slept well, awake early and took care of business. I also have more to do for me. The Trans-phobia, and homophobia in the city is bad even on pride day. I sent a few letters out about my struggles to the various city lobbyists and governing boards of various natures.

I also worked on my resume a bit, I am waiting for my civil court and than to go to the dps office, I also might take my flight in august or get the truck transported


I worked on my homework partial, I’m swapped from working from 6am this morning my meeting, rest and walking for 8+ hours serving pride, I didn’t even get to pick up my gifts I was swamped more and more.


Gratitude List
1.) Grateful for not having to drink today
2.) Grateful for being able to express myself, and reach out and stand my ground
3.) Grateful for life and being alive
4.) Grateful for my street smarts
5.) Grateful for having folks that care about me
6.) Grateful for being able to work hard
7.) Grateful for health
8.) Grateful for peace and solitude
9.) Grateful for knowing who I am
10.) Grateful for being able to express myself


Thing to do
1.) Work
2.) Rest
3.) Do step work
4.) Compose e-mail
5.) Fill out paperwork for morning


I watched one of my favorite moves which is in pursuit of happiness, amongst others such as reality bites, tank girl, Robocop, The Matrix, Bound, Brigham city,

But I move on, I wish I had gone to my prior church, I just want equal treatment and rights not special treatment I want respect, and I work hard to earn it, today while amongst and after pride, I noticed 4 guys male pigs (not cops) just pig-headed young immature, which is the worst to profile, if one goes off into a hate crime, they are like a pack of dogs.
It hurt me to look the other way, but I didn’t want to put myself at a crime committed against another transgender-woman, right now I must remain focuses, and others trans-phobia, and homo-phobia even if it effects me, I am powerless, but I am powerful to change my cirmstances, and improve my sprit.
I also worked hard my legs feel better I obtained a good workout, I also recharged well, and have big and even better plans tomorrow morning as I progress into enlighten, I keep continuing.

I vow never to drink again, I choose that, and also became the drunk I swore I never would become, I reformed and walked away, maybe somewhat by choice, due to being honorable and doing what was best for the Houston Transgender Community, It was honorable to walk away.
Currently I am forced for my own personal sanity to let go of some things, and to close some doors, alas not painful ones but for my own spirituality, It hurts me, but I think I am going to cut off contact with my family, I don’t feel they understand me, and I need time alone, I need to cut ties to bast transgressions, and do other things for myself, and continue to progress and enlighten myself, read and continue to grow, and prosper.
]
I admit, I am scared at times
Fear of the Unknown
Fear of time
Fear Of lack of love
Fear of the Unknown
I close my eyes and think I want to die
I continue to grow for myself, and progress into my enlighten, and grow and prosper.
I want enlighten for myself, life and my future, which I shall have
I am myself, Lee Mc G
I want to make amends and I cry at night in sprit, so I don’t waste my whole life in shame and blight.
Progress not perfection choosing the right into latter days I say Hey what a great Day!





--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: