Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Updates, slept good, feeling a little less under the cold weather, updated my site applied at a 2nd apartment today, did some job hunting, also did some stuff for school and work.

I don’t have much else to say, I saw a friend whom I like and dislike his arrogance, and selfishness also applying at the apartment, I talked to my contact at the collage yesterday. I have therapy today, and might finally go see milk on Friday or this weekend at either the castor theatre or the Sundance cinema.

I spoke to an old friend recently in aa, and caught up a bit on the times. Next month will be eighteen months sober, and twenty-eight years old, young, and bright-eyed, and full of hope and optimism. I might go out to Christmas diner alone, or drop by the Alano club, and bring munchies, I read a dear abbey column this morning about well being selfish and selfish spouses that made me think about things.



I sent an email to someone who cared that is in my past per my sponsors guidance
Here is it for reference
Hello XXXXXXXXX,

Thank you for everything you did for me.
I hope some day I can make amends to you
I am trying hard to live better


Goodbye and happy holidays

Leigh
Information for board and griveance
Why is this spam/nonspam?


Leigh McInnis Gaetjens

show details 12:24 PM (2 minutes ago) Reply

This is the information for the board of the pacfic center, despite my
disagreement, I want to make things right on good terms, by tieing my
hands like this after i do such, it is unliky ill attened your groups
often, its wrong, its also wrong to have crossdressers and closet
cases who dress male leading a transexual support group in my opnion,

we who live 24/7 and under go HRT, and are in gen Y and X have much
diffrent issues

However I may pop up as I am able but I plan on starting my own
informal group outside the city (east bay)
for Transexuals only and Gen X and Gen Y age range


I still think this is wrong, and a severe breach of my confidentialy and privacy those events are supposed to be open to all tg folks, and your wrong to force this relase of confidential information, and as a result i feel potrayed and will not be attending the groups very offen, i ment it when I said you could go to hell.





Luanna Rogers LMFT
3850 17th st
san francisco, ca 94114
415-934-7727

Anita see to it that this information gets properly passed along thanks
--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: