Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It makes me angry that People have so much prejudice, and over-judgmental, what the fuck are wrong with us as human individuals, some of the greatest minds in documented history, both good and evil, have been called nuts, have had issues or insanity, drinking,. Yet became pioneers both rich, and poor, both bold and beautiful.
Moreover, I feel California and the bay area is like that, they need a little less talk and lot more action, lazy San Francisco Librials don’t always practice what they preach, and unbelievably California does have its right wing nut jobs.

The shoe throwing insult at President bush, was disgusting and distasteful and shows how much of a laughing stock, and the downgrade of Americas society, now I’m not christen anymore, I believe in a god of my own under staining. Nevertheless, biblical prophecy has written about this, and I personally believe it’s a dark time for the once great United States of America.

I wonder if President Elect Obama will be the great leader, which I think he has a tough job ahead. On the other hand, will he be the Obama nation that some predict leading into the Biblical so called New World Order, and 1984 Police State?

He has a tough job ahead of him
I slept well last night, awoke at 3:30 am got ready did my back exercise, took a hot shower was in Berkeley at 6am ish via BART thank god for BART exrider Program during these wet times. Had breakfast with a friend, and then went for coffee at tullys, than Rode BART to the Oakland hills for my doctors appointment around 10am.

I have to ride the caltrain later this week for some brief business in Athron, CA. I also have therpey later this week, I have a busy life and push my life forward hard, I networked with a friend on a fourm I belong to about things.

Spoke to dlg, and also left as message for ML, and MLS, sent a few thank you cards, and x-mass presents out as well. The Hollidays suck, but its good to know Im not alone.

I also have a call to make to the board at the Pacific Center in Berkeley regarding a matter or two. I hope my photos received well to my father
--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: