Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday, December 05, 2008

The reality is, I have a place I am going to apply for on my busy week next week. I have a lot to do, Have an appointment at Lyon martin, I also have a lot I’m working on. Its rough no one ever said my journey would be easy. I miss my grandmother this year, Its my first Christmas without her. I really miss her.

I sent some photos home to DLG, MLS, and MCG. It feels good to still have some family left. I had to make difficult choices, and I did this to myself and made bad choices in Houston, Texas. I spoke to someone and had some resources with my hardships.

I thought I’d share more about spirituality, I did contact the LDS Bishop with the YSA ward, I mentioned somewhat of my background, But I have no intention of going back, mainly I wanted to be what Missionaries call Just friendly.

I think it’s wrong the assumptions of child rape, and polygamy, and also the vandalism of lds churches, even if the catholic church was very much as involved, but the lds church as well in blocking prop 8. I wanted to offer symphony to vandals whom are destroying church property around the bay area and the world.
also have made some contact with the local lds leadership and let them know how I feel, but also feel the vandals destroying the church property here in the bay area is wrong, two wrongs don’t make a right

Furthermore My therapist referred me to another nonprofit which can help me renter legitimate employment rather than hanging around bookies, loan sharks, money laundering or other illicit activities.

The list
1.) Post office
2.) Copy documents
3.) Work on website
4.) Lyon Martin
5.) Update resume and send off cover letter


Grattuide list

1.) Grateful to have a wonderful therapist
2.) Grateful to have this opportunity I’m working on
--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: