Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday, December 15, 2008

The Individual that hurt me in the morning meetings, Mike came in this morning, I can see how my defects and violent drinking past came into progress and hurt me. I am afraid of him, the way some individuals are of me, the best action is to stay away, and back down .more so with my seventeen months of sobriety I am attempting to practice these principles in all of my affairs.

Furthermore, Mike came in today and harassed me at home base of operations; I plan to go to SFPD and file a report, and next time have the police id him and obtain a restraining order against him. I also, had a good meeting this morning.

Slept ok,feeling a little less icky, talked to someone about my eating disorder. I spoke to more of my supporters back in Houston at various affiliations I had off and on over the years. I documented more of my website and how far I have come as a person.

I also also while composing this have another potential psych ward escapee harass me, it makes me wonder was I ever this bad in my dealings with my fellows. Moreover, sadly the answer is yes. The solution I have no answer, just know one day at a time I learn.

I have a bit to do today, and some monetary goals I am attempting to achieve, as well as other matters. I have a few employment prospects though now I have stopped looking to do some serious soul searching for anger, resentment, and myself.

Furthermore, I am going to work on more for myself, and just need some r&r before my appointment with June tomorrow in the east bay.

I have therapy wends day and am going to discuss some underlying issues and other matters, I’m just grateful today for life and to be in san Francisco.
--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: