Saturday, December 27, 2008

Progress in San Francisco

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Slept rather well, alas a bit late, made it to our lady of safeway at 7 this morning, filled my service commitment. Stil thinking about the asain girl I have a crush on, I came out to her a bit, but its not right. And I cant handle the relatshinshop built on common trauma, and stress, plus shes bisexual so its possible.

Moreover, I am going to take the city permit process and become a San Francisco taxi driver, I talked to my sponsor and some of my friends in Berkeley, and Oakland as well as my diesel dyke friend, and all suggest it and three of them have worked as Taxi drivers, its just a step in the direction I need to take to better myself.

I must admit San Francisco General treated me with respect, when I was sexually asulted, and initial didn’t know my cirmstances or I was TS, also some folks in Berkeley don’t know either, I came out and disclosed to one person whom is gay, but do admire given we have similar soberity dates, and go to the same meetings who by doing so the person admires me even more because he knows how rough I have it.


I spoke to DLG is still sick, I spoke to MLS this week as well, I might go to the Alano club today, I just plan to be a litte alone right now, I need to do some step work on some bickering that is takeing place on Yelp, with a selfish womanizer, pig who was disrepsctful to lesbians, and transsexuals, as well as anyone who doesn’t fit his right wing adgenda, and has to admit my faults to fight back in yelping.


I added code to my server, I also took some photos which I plan to upload this weekend, I got a few great captures with my new digital camria, It amazes me how cheap flash memory has become. I saw my EX this past week, I felt indifferent, as well as someone whom I have a very big attraction to and crush on in the program even if not on the best terms.


Anyway I am greatful to have a support circle of friends even if I prefer to explore alone, (other than working with my sponsor) I have some things Im working on in 2009, some of which I wil blog about later.

The reason I have my website, blog and other things are to express myself, and maybe one day write a book from passages written between 2005-through current. Im pretty popular in the blog and as a out net personality even if Im selfish and treat people like crap sometimes

I sent the e-mail to christen recenty at the advice of my sponsor briefy thanking her, and saying im trying to move on with my life,.


Ill be out and about, I might go to the movies to see Tom Cruse be a nazi.
--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the well-priced Patch Management program for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central configuration management
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...

Very valuable information