Friday, December 19, 2008

A day to get MILKed, loss and morning of a austin, texas ledgend

Friday, December 19, 2008

Slept ok, still a little sick, enjoyed watching Milk yesterday, going to drop off and print my resume at some places, I also have some errands to run and fate will maybe take me to north beach today and the tenderloin both of which I dislike very much so the crazy drinking at night in North Beach, and the Tenderloin piss smell, and crackheads and junkies.


I send an email and thank you to MLS, I also am somewhat on goals, I had coffee this morning to my delight, and have a bit to do and I need to keep this entry short, I have a meeting planned for later this morning, and something to drop off to a friend in Bayview, so a very busy day.

I also attached a few emails I sent to loved ones, part of the reason I have a website is to share, document, and inspire others reality tv style, uncensored.

she was an acquaintance of mine, whom I met a few times in Houston,
and a few times when vi sting DFW and Austin, she spent falls in
Houston, the sad part is she was given services, but denied a place to
sleep, she couch surfed with me once, when I worked for walmart and
she froze via hypothermia to death in the snow storm in Austin. I also
once gave her a ride, and bought her dinner in 2005, and 2006, I met
her in 2007 again at the Houston GLBT Caucus while doing database
entry work.

The city of Austin, parts of Dallas, and Houston as well have various
nondiscrimination ordnance's, which are not all ways enforced, I have
even been discriminated against in the east bay, but generally folks
accept me, given Years of hormones, Hair removal, and starting
transiting and hormones under 25 (24years old) I started pre Katrina,
I wasn't out yet.


I found out she died yesterday after I had advance tickets to see Milk
at the Castro Theatre so it was very upsetting. that someone was deny
ed a place to sleep, and slept in a winter blistered and died, she was
an amazingly brave person, I am brave in some ways,


She was often in Houston for day of remembrance and also I knew her
from working with the equality Texas PAC similar in nature to Equality
California. Despite my bad blood with some members of the GLBT
community and some of my controversial more right wing political
views, not all folks shun me in Austin, Dallas, Houston, New Orleans.
I even am controversial in San Francisco, with some of my political
view points,and my support and friendship and membership with the Pink
Pistols, and NRA

I watched milk at 1pm yesterday with a friend at Castro theatre, I all
most cry ed in tears, I have only seen one movie in the bay area"Iron
Man" .My sponsor said I needed to do something fun and take some time
for me


I'm going to send you a list of folks, that have been positive role
models, inflludantional or friends or aqaunces whom I would like
notified in the event of my murder, death, or if I go missing for an
extended period. Its an unfortunate reality that I face,Hate and I
have a few various individuals whom inspired me.


I may send it to you in Microsoft word format on a cd-r, which in the
event Dan, you don't hear from me for an extended period Id like you
to report me missing with SFPD, which is also an additional reason I
sent you photographs of myself.

I also want you to know in the event I go missing, or unheard of this
person I do keep in touch with

Luanna Rogers LMFT
3850 17th st
san francisco, ca 94114
415-934-7727


Obviously shes a therapist










http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/texassouthwest/stories/121708dntexgale.709fa3f0.html




Transgendered former Dallas mayoral candidate Jennifer Gale found dead in Austin

01:46 PM CST on Wednesday, December 17, 2008

From Staff and KVUE-TV reports

A body found near the University of Texas campus this morning is that
of perennial mayoral candidate Jennifer Gale, Austin fire officials
said.
AHNA HUBNIK / DMN
Jennifer Gale

Ms. Gale, 47, a transgendered homeless former Marine, had run
unsuccessfully for numerous public offices in Austin and Dallas. She
finished ninth out of 11 candidates in the 2007 race for Dallas mayor.

In Dallas' 1995 mayoral race, she earned five votes as a write-in candidate.

The body was found in front of the First English Lutheran Church in
the 3000 block of Whitis Avenue where Ms. Gale was staying, and
officials told KVUE-TV they feel certain the body was that of Ms.
Gale.
Also Online

11/28/07: Also-rans in mayor's race seek respect

City Hall Blog: A 'gentle soul'

Austin police said the medical examiner's office had not identified the body.

A crew responded to a 911 call and found the body, fire officials
said. The crew performed CPR for at least 30 minutes but never felt a
pulse.

Ms. Gale gained fame in Austin by repeatedly running for multiple
offices, including mayor, City Council, governor and Congress. Ms.
Gale was also known for attending municipal hearings where she
presented arguments in song. She planned to run for Austin mayor in
2009.

Ms. Gale ran for Dallas mayor in 2007 and wanted Dallas to legally
recognize gay and lesbian unions, turn the Trinity River Corridor into
a working farm and extend publicly subsidized health and dental
benefits to residents.

WWW.LEEMCG.COM - Loud & proud
"Born Californian, Raised Cajun (With Gravy & Lagniappe), Came Out Texan"

another email
I think austin is a great place, I ran away to san francisco, with a
friend I had a place than lost it, I came out in Houston, I made bad
choices there, and did some time in the harris county jail for
misdeminors. IM a soft-butch and a bisexual though lean lesbian, Im
very femmie, but butch when necessary.

I think you should network with the site www.transhouston.com they are
doing some great things in the community in Houston.

Ill share about my selfishness, I made bad choices in my transtion,
some men abused me I was raped, I was scared and didnt go foward to
the police, and let things get over my head, I didnt quit an
emotionaly, physcaly, and sexualy abuseiving working, living, and
community suitution.

The shelters in SFarevery accomidateing, But 90% of the girls here,
have drug additions, HIV, felonys, work as prostuites (we have a 50%
unemployment rate) or have a co-dependant male relatshinoship that is
unhealthy.

I have none of these, its hard being on your luck, but I dont have a
future in Harvey, LA. I walked away from my home, truck, job, becuase
who I am is important.

I obey the law, and go to AA meetings daily.amd work to better myself.
Best of luck in starting a shelter.


And yet another

Dear Dad,


Thank you for everything you did for me.
I hope some day I can make amends to you
I am trying hard to live better



Goodbye and happy holidays

Your daughter,

Leigh


PS: I hope the photos I sent to you found the way to you well ( i
wanted you to have proper photos of me)
, the medical health directive if Im ever killed or seriously injured
my doctor and legal team has copys of it and is aware of my wishes,
please see to it that I am never butchered and burred as someone else
whom is long gone, when I was a diffrent person


ere is my primacy care doctor

http://www.lyon-martin.org/




Lyon-Martin Health Services
1748 Market Street Suite 201
San Francisco, CA 94102


In addtion it was prepared by


http://www.transgenderlawcenter.org/
Transgender Law Center
870 Market Street
Room 823
San Francisco, CA 94102
415-865-0176 phone
877-847-1278 fax

415-565-7667
415-252-7512 (Fax)
--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: