Thursday, December 11, 2008

Fireing up my personal jesus

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Slept well last night, awoke early this morning, I continue to grow, lately I’ve been sick, and my body is achieving my years of abusive behavior, working as a loan shark, diesel dyke, and my shady shoddy past is a thing of the past.

I talked to someone I miss being so aggressive and dominating, I miss bar rooms, bar fights, and being an outlaw. Nevertheless, I don’t want that anymore, I deicide to move, on and end my past, and grow as a person, and as soon as I get my life together, I will do such things. I grow as a person.

I worry about being alone, and a bitch, I left Houston quickly and abruptly to better myself and work a good program, which I have to good degrees off and on, working step 12 rather than Texas two stepping, and practicing the principles I learn in all of my affairs is hard.

I just need to be in the moment, and grow as a person, and just be in the moment, I often forget how lucky and grateful to be in the Mecca of San Francisco and to experience a second chance at life sober.
I sent the documents to the auto finance company, and the insurance company to take care of miss hap when I bought my California auto insurance policy. Furthermore, I grow as a person.


I spoke to DLG who gave me the updates on the snow, in New Orleans, I feel like my adult life is just begging at age twenty seven, next month Ill be celebrating my twenty eightieth birthday, and eight-teen months sober. (7-13-2007 sobriety date) and (1-18-1981 birthday)

I made amends in some matters and talk about my pain and trauma, I might talk to ray hill for some inspiration on a non-profit in the east bay that discriminates against Transsexuals in total disregard to California non-discrimination law, and the city of Oakland law and that hurts because I was born in Oakland in Alameda county not far from where this takes place, I want to give something back but I’m not in the position to get arrested.
Activism
I’ll break the story, I also might mention it to a few friends and confidants in the GLBTQ community to get some insights if to be angry tired and pissed off. I want to bring change; I have also been playing phone tag with the local Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Mormons) which is a prior religious affiliation and partially with the abuse at work, home and my loss of faith, values and belief system, which is wrong how they discriminate against gay, lesbians and transsexuals.

Furthermore, an article in the San Francisco Bay Times, and the San Francisco Bay Area reporter writes about president elect Obama’s Transgender EDNA, hate crimes protections, if that day comes soon, or later in his prediction, I plan to go to the Local FBI Field office, and talk about what happened to me given I had no protections at the time,

Just even to be able to sue (civilly) victor, john, henrys, enquire, Carl, James, elm dean would me a lot to me, I don’t even want money, I want it to help other Trans-women in similar suctions and to pump a lot of money back into Texas, but I need to get my life stable which I’m working on doing as we speak.

I think the right wing nut jobs, rather than an tax break for the big three automakers, which I am a proud domestic car buyer, to give tax breaks to individuals would be good for the economy rather than to print more money, or to give tax breaks,

I think the government should take over the big three and sell to bmw, and other makers which we shut out of the American market with overregulation, and taxation of the 1970s, and 1980s and the 70s oil crisis and get some awesome euro inspired trucks and cars for the common man and woman with a touch of American horsepower pickup trucks here.


Obama is going to help the economy, change things a bit, and help others. I see him along the lines of great presidents such as Lincoln, Washington, Regan, Clinton, Kennedy, etc.


Here is my gratitude List for today
1.) Grateful to be alive
2.) Grateful to be sober
3.) Grateful to be young, bold and beautiful
4.) Grateful for my health, and prime fitness condition
5.) Grateful to have a program
6.) Grateful to have friends, family, and people who care about me
7.) Grateful to be able to talk about my feelings in a positive manner
8.) Grateful to



The list
1.) Copy name change and send to finance company
2.) Send documents to dan
3.) Go to therpery
4.) Eat well and drink lots of water
5.)



That’s all I have for today, I’m a bit sick, and my hormones have me a bit dried out and need to take care of myself, I cried a lot this morning in the bathroom. I need to get my health up and go to bed very early this morning.

I have my doctor’s appointment next week in the east bay, plus a date this weekend in the east bay.


--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: