Wednesday, December 10, 2008

pride, progress not profection

Slept a bit late last night, woke up spoke out a bit this morning, and reached out more for help, I also added some content to my website(s). Furthermore, I have been working on my IRS issues so I can go back to college. I saw my father recently he did not see me.

I sent some photos back to Louisiana, the folks do not have a house cleaner to help mom, I wonder with pat gone, how the house on North Friendship in Harvey will look in a few years. I am in San Francisco and Dan is all alone as am I.

I think I’m going to get used to being alone, I have some finical goals I want to achieve, working step 12 at the present moment with my program, practicing the principles I learned in all of my affairs, not 2 stepping, imp 12 stepping.

Moreover, I did not have any nightmares, had some digesting problems recently, been eating healthy and feeling better about my life.

Applied at the apartment yesterday, I also contacted someone about a place in the mission close to 16th street, maybe I’ll see my father in the am, more, given I have someone I’ve started seeing in the east bay. In addition, we spend time together in San Francisco, Oakland, and Berkeley.
Stayed awake and watched dumb cheesy game shows by Marv griffin yesterday after having a rough night’s sleep and very bad nightmares, PTSD, and PMS is a bitch.



Gratitude List
1.) Grateful to be alive
2.) Grateful to have food clothing and shelter
3.) Grateful to have folks who care about me and a life
4.) Grateful to be in excellent health and prime fitness condition.
5.) Grateful to have money in my bank account and income
6.)


The List
1.)Copy Insurance documents for auto finance company and mail
2.) Pick up photos in Oakland
3.)Print documents at Kinko’s for employers for IRS Tax issue
4.) Send of resume
5.) Work on website, and write code



Furthermore, I have been thinking of the person I was, where I came from and how I got where I am now in both the spiritual matter, and geographical matter. I miss BMCD often, but we spoke, I spoke to a few individuals from my support group, which I might not go back to, just keep in touch.
IM glad to have friends who care about me in Oakland, Berkeley, Freemont, Dublin, Piedmont, daily city, alameda, and other areas in the bay area
. I am a lot like my mother, I even look a lot like her, and also not surprisingly we have some of the same defects of charter. I was working a shitty program for a while.
--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: