Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sent an email to christen under the guidance of my new sponsor, which is working out great. I have a drs appointment today in Oakland, and might meet with a friend in Berkeley, and I have laundry to do, Bought a new blouse online it came in, I also am enjoying the shoes I got a steal on ebay, that are dressy, comfortable and too good to be true price, and they are mary janes.

I made more closure, in Texas with my sponsor at orphan Andy’s yesterday, I also wrote some code for my website.

What disgusts me in the lack of unity in the Transsexual community here and the Transgender community as a whole, It disgusts me the bickering amongst ourselves, I also told my sponsor with my current housing suction is working well, and I flat out refuse to live in a sro or even worse in the tenderloin. That neighborhood can littler go fuck itself.

My partner in crime potentially is very ill right now, and hurting with their disability. I added some new data to my private intranet as well.

Most TG folk in the city are either one of the following
1.) Addicted to drugs or drinking issues
2.) Have serious mental health issues and need hospitallztion
3.) Actively working in illcit street work, or drug dealing or sex trade
4.) Have a pimp for protection
5.) Live in utter poverty and under employment
6.) Have a good quality of life, and are stealth, and have no unity for their sisters and brothers who are struggleing
7.) Are to afraid to see theres live beyong the tenderloin and the city and county of san francisco

It’s sad that the San Francisco GLBT Center is in such disrepair, and shambles it reminds me off some off those redneck meetings houses, some of those old 24 hour clubs (pasadenia,texas), or when I used to clean vomit up at detox centers in Texas.


It’s a shame that Americas most European city and liberal place for gays, lesbians, bisexuals and transgender individuals is so biased, and bicker amongst our own radical polictal views, maybe one day that will change, I’m no leader, but I speak things others are too chicken shit to speak out, but I do work hard, and am loyal.



Its raining, im mildly sick, and im out today when I could be at my base of operations working on my resume, and finances, and collage and irs issues.--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: