Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Progress not prefection

Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Today awoke at 1am, this morning. Showered and cleaned up and looked nice today. I spoke to TW, VS, and WF this week. I have a little followed up to do. Had three guys before 8am try to hit on me between 3am and 8 am, I had a taxi driver lust after me, I often have them in the early morning.

I had a few other people checking me out. I also am doing laundry this morning, I have a cute pair of Mary janes I got on sale, and a leather coat I purchased down in the Mission District. Next week I am barting to Oakland for my Drs Appointment, I also am going to Oakland and Berkeley this weekend for a blind date.

Moreover, I have been thinking of my plan in life, looked at an apartment this week, and talked to DLG about it. Also spoke to my counselor, which made some suggestions for me. I do and am very lucky to have what I have for myself even if just faith of the better life, American and California dream.

Furthermore, by letting go absolutely, and moving on from the lone star state. Even if just in the moment today is humbling in itself. Honestly sometimes I don’t know at this point if my life would be any better if I returned to Houston tomorrow, I think I made the right choice, even if at times spiritually, and emotionally its difficult.

I can be very stubborn, and presently being tough as nails, sober, and emotional stable, and keeping health and fitness and taking good care of myself, and having faith keeps me going. I found out the male pig in the AA meeting, others found out about his asshole ways, and threw his selfish trans-phobic, womanizer ass out.

This morning downtown, I saw a bunch of tweakers, crack heads, crackpots, and other bull shit I put up with in San Francisco on a daily basis, I also thought I would share some of how I voted locally on November 4th election

I was in Favor of the Community Justice Center the bullshit with aggressive panhandlers, drugs and other far left labial garbage of taxpayer subsided so-called waste of “harm reduction” is a waste of money. Maybe I’m just too much of a civil libertarian, and old fashed redneck woman to see the light in helping people, that don’t want help. Moreover, making it difficult for sober, sane folks trying to survive.


I also was in favor ironically even if ray hill and I disagree of more jails and allowing crime victims the right to have more input for parole, and sentencing.

I think it is great at least the drug treatment proposition passed, though personally I believe an active addict belongs on city our county jail.

Maybe I just want to bitch a bit today. I have achived a bit and am on a difficult journey.
--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: