Saturday, January 26, 2008

life in san fransico and the road ahead

Saturday, January 26, 2008


Today I learned something about myself my chapter to the gnostic, and my inner child. I learned what I need to do for me, drive and self will, talked to CP, today and MU as well, wrote some code, read, and also read part of the current issues of curve magazine, pc world, and pc magazine at the public library.


Going to rest tonight, sleep and become one with zen, going to the Unitarian Universalism church tomorrow and have other plans, trans-thrive is closed until wed this week. I also rested and have to go to the office this week to see about the SSDI and food stamps and ga benefits as well, composed a letter or two, made an appointment to see doctor freeman at tom O'Dell clinic on the trans gender health night, braved the rain to the trans gender health fair, got legal name documents from the trans gender law center in the James cook building that the fire scene was filmed in the bond film a view to kill. (which Duran Duran has the lead song)


I also talked to the folks, ate some soup at the kitchen, the nice SFPD officer followed up today, and ran those guys off and told me they wont bother me anymore, he busted them drinking at the park where they roughed me up, and caught one with a blade in the back pocket, the cops here are much nicer two us minus a select few.


I have a few ideas the guy at the disiblaity advocatacy place suggested 6 weeks to a year before my hotel room, I have been researching garages that will allow me to to store my Texas ranger as well, when I fly to Louisiana to drive and fire up my pickup truck.


Maria shriver might be a a candate for the next mayor of san Fransisco, it would be cool to have the governator as the first husband of san Fransisco, who is back in reelection in fact he is a moderate (rep.) and what I hoped Kinky Friedman would do for the lone star state, There are some funny videos on jib jab of the governator up for election.



Maria Shriver is supposedly very TG friendly and supportive of trans gender inclisuve laws and I hope she runs, another thing a lot of folks don't know is OJ Simpson the killer, and whom could have ridden on the airplane with me back from las Vegas on the way to Oakland. Has ties and roots in san Fransisco.


As does Bruce Springsteen, we were one of his first big city's he played in his glory days, and that allowed him to break mainstream. Sort of. And everyone knows Willie loves Texas and California. Enough drama however. On the the real issues.


Got my Spiro script filled today at Rite Aid, and Monday have to truck on back to the office, and run to the general delivery post office to pick up mail. Dreamed last night of doing the boot scooting boogie, and picked up my 6 month chip at a basic tenderloin meeting, which I went to 2 meetings yesterday night.


My heels which blew out are feeling slightly better and my health is in a bit better shape, Tuesday I might go get some veggy soup down in the mission at my favorite kitchen. I also applied a bit for a few jobs here in town with American appeal, gap, walgreens, etc.


Far two often most of the trans gender folk here are two good, for themselves not in unity and well some are whores, sluts some with no future some lazy, some sleazy not that I don't care. Furthermore I still grow into enlightenment, Ive lately not been around the insanity at the Alano club, though Monday 6:30 queers crackpots and fallen women is a good meeting there.



The also point I discovered more of myself and my own personal chapter to my own gnostic feelings, is I love this down, I left my heart in san Fransisco when I was born and I brought it back, its happening slowly but surely I am recovering into enlightenment. I ran into more recently a few strange things.


I might go down tomorrow to fisherman's wharf with my sponsor to check out the dockside club or wherever down there, or might check out the Castro country club (12-step meetings) I have faith I see others who want it or are two messed up and fogged to want it it shames me seeing messed up trans folk here, some with calirity some without, I made a few trans friends of various varitys but I have to get my life going and spinning rice round like a record baby!



--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 66471
Houston, Texas 77266-6471
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)

No comments: