Friday, January 4, 2008

01/04/08



The reality of my self discovery and chapter to my own gnostic views, and skepticism of Christianity, right wing nut jobs, my family, my self, life and fear of the unknown. Have some issue to iron out today, later and going downtown to take care of some business for my future, myself and to seek a new career and job.


I have some points in my own life, I spent my whole life parenting to be someone I wasn't, when I had the support behind me I fucked it up in typical lee fashion, and I want what I once had in myself, and I was dumb, wrong and preferred abusive relationships, friendship either as the victim or the abuser.

I now suffer to play by the utter powers at be, and right wing nut job driven society and and know that taking care of some clerical matters in the county tax office, and the county admin building today, and being selfish to pretend to be someone I am not is being selfish as is transition into my true inner self.


I also am selfish to archive my goals, and true desires and inner self. I am going down to also take care of some finical matters, and the rear glimpse of the old me in the right wing driven nut job America and society and life.


Myself, lee has become a lot better as becoming lee selfish and into the inner bitch, selfishness and common practice of being a dominatrix in conservations, relationships and as well as abusing others with my narcissism, pity, complaining manically and bitching and discovering more and more.



I ate good, slept good awoke very early off the bed very early tonight, and much to archive in my goals, desires and plans today. I also have a few banking,finical matters and other issues to deal with in my own twisted and destructive ways

--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 66471
Houston, Texas 77266-6471
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)

No comments: