Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Called home to Lambda Center, Spoke to Sonny, Called to my Diesel Dyke Friend Brandi, and left a message to call me about a few CDL Questions.

I am very excited as of late for this opportunity, I have to compose a Grant proposal and information about the Commercial Truck Driving Industry to get my grants approved, and also take an apptuide test as well.

I spoke to my father briefly this week, and Mike at the San Francisco Alano club, and plan to rent out a room for my 2 year soberity birthday on 7-13-2007. I also my father and I might actually both attend.

This morning, I awoke at 2am, was out of bed around 3 am, showered about 3:45-4L25 this morning, after doing my meditation and stretching workout routine, Got rained on the way to the Cal Train Depot.

The wind, and rain about 5am this morning was bad along south beach, while riding the N Judia :Owl MUNI Bus, to church street where I studied and did grant proposals at sparkys (having coffee) which we had some major amusement around 5:45 am.

A guy came in and attempted to “borrow” with out permission a Halloween mummy still up, while a off duty police officer was there, and was stupid. And gave it back after attempting to flee in a Taxi.


Uploaded files to my web server, and did a dvd-rw backup. Added code, did e-mail, and synced my AT&T Tilt and downloaded and backed up data. Missed Becca’s call, and have not spoken to Manual recently.
--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://garagafu.greatnow.com/yjovuh.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I begin to get real money.
It gets down to select a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]