Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday, February 06, 2009
02/05/09
I have become more and even more disconnected from modern society. One of the things that drive me in force is repression, remembrance and the goal of revolution.
Having spent time in rural rough rugged Texas, the boondocks Cajun Louisiana, and the disgusting ultra labial city of San Francisco. Major big city Houston, big party new Orleans, and beyond Mormonism.
The conclusion I have discovered is the only answer to ending our struggles as transsexual women is launching an biblical attack of un-presented proportions
An attack on in structure, cyberspace, or using force of firearms, chemicals or explosive means seems proportionate. However, I am not a killer or aspiring terrorist I’m just a messenger of free speech.
Something such as free speech, the right to bear arms, protect yourself, and not be discrimination against is dwindling
I think Obama will make a great president and at this point am indifferent toward him. His actions on the war on terrorism are laughable but he will be a civil rights icon.
However, I feel he may become murdered in office due to persecution and hate which I also face. I do not advocate or support this, but I also am a realistic.
Groups such as neo Nazi fascism, anti GLBt, and KKK have thrived in the recession and under the bush administration
I become more and more discontent daily. I want my suffering and repression to end.
I sacrificed many parts of my former life in Houston. I walked away from many things in Louisiana also.
I feel the only answer to inner peace and happiness is to become more at peace and to end my suffering and bring justice to all individuals we are at war for our rights and those who deprive us.
When at war sometimes the good suffer in fear, TERROR AND SOME MUST DIE.


Furthermore, I concede the cesspool and disgusting things I have witnessed on the left coast, make me more and more angry and prone, to commit treason. I used to love my country and now I hate it more and more, I’m greatful to be here, but we need change, and we need a revolution.

Obama’s forge policy is laughable, and I think the risk of another terrorist attack equal to 9-11 or more will increase, sadly I voted for him, for obvious civil rights issues. But so far closing Guantanamo, and bringing terrorists to the us, is a very bad idea.
Moreover, I feel some of my associations in Texas, Louisiana, and California are more libieltys, and not helpful. I have prayed and know what I must do. I only wish I could share it with the world. But one day My name will be a household name, sealed in American history, and perhaps I will not be reflected upon rightly, but I will prove a point, that all LGBT and Very much s TS people need rights and protections, and I will carry this message across using any means necessary, and do whatever it takes to show America and the rest of the world that gender variant people are tired of repression.

Will history put me along the Lines of Bin Lydian, Gandhi, John Hinckley, McVeigh, The Unibomber, Hitller, or individuals who went through repression and were tired off it will be for the historians. However, right now I have things to achieve, and much planning and meditation for upcoming affairs.

Something crossed over in me, sometime in the era between 2005-2006, and there is no going back. The only answer is now or not, I know I cannot confirm or deny various radical individuals, I am known to associate with or what I plan to do. Nevertheless, I must make a very big political statement, it is likely I will be successful or fail in my end ours, and will be likely Jailed, and persecuted as many gays, lesbians, bisexual, transgender, and other individuals have been persecuted, jailed for centuries.

Murder, Laws and other things are mint to be broken, when political viewpoints take priority, I won’t confirm, my ties, and am much smarter than to store documents on my server, computer or PDA, where they could be searched our to use e-mail as it is a very insecure matter of correspondence.


It is likely I will not be around past my early 30s, or make it to my 30s. I am tired of suffering, and while I hold out hope for Obama, it would be too little, too late. I must remain careful whom I associate with and cut more ties. And also be careful whom I reveal my plans for vengeance, and revenge toward individuals, people, places, groups, employers and companies that persecute GLBT individuals must pay dearly.

For example, The growth and spiritual awakening, and my sobriety only makes me more determined, when I spent my time in the Harris County Jail, all I could think about is vengeance, even though I had a series of spiritual experiences there.

Which is sad, some people I lookup to are law enforcement officers them selves, are Transsexual but, My mission, and everyone is a potential adversary, much as GLBT and sex is when I was a Latter Day Saint. After all I am a convicted terrorist, why not up the antie.
Regardless, I have much to do today, and things to work on to better myself as an individual, and to work on projects I have running in the background.
--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: